Skip to Content

Help with a Federal Agency

If you can't get an answer from a federal agency in a timely fashion, or if you feel you have been treated unfairly, Congressman Brown and his staff may be able to help resolve a problem or get you the information you need. While we cannot guarantee you a favorable outcome, we will do our best to help you receive a fair and timely response to your problem.

To receive assistance from our office, you must first fill out, sign and return a Privacy Release Form. 

Complete Privacy Form and Open A Case

If you prefer to use a paper form, printable PDFs may be found here.

The Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Privacy Waiver can be found here.

The Maryland Parental Designation and Consent to the Beginning of Standby Guardianship can be found here.

Please Note: The Privacy Act of 1974 (5 U.S.C. § 552a) requires that Members of Congress or their staff have written authorization before they can obtain information about an individual's case. We must have your signature to proceed with this type of request.

I know Biggie said “birthdays was the worst days,” but still wishing Chairman @RepJeffries a happy birthday! Look… Read More

Rent & bills are due and 300,000 MDers are at risk of eviction. Without action, families and children face homeless… Read More

Expanded unemployment benefits are a lifeline for the 21 million individuals and families facing financial hardship… Read More

By sidestepping an explicit ban on the Confederate Battle flag, DOD banned sovereign Native Nations and LGBTQ Pride… Read More

Back to top